TransitionPresenter inside TransitionPresenter

Feb 19, 2010 at 11:03 AM

Hi all,

Currently I'm learning the basics of FluidKit and for one of my home-projects I'm trying to do something different then just 'Click Item, start transition' :)

the layout of my application is a toolbar at my mainwindow with some basic functionallity. when you click on one of these menu items, there is a relaycommand fired which allows me to open up a view inside the transitionpresenter.

Inside this view I've another toolbar and another transitionpresenter. What I'm trying to do is that when you click an item inside the "view", another 'subview' will be opened inside the second transitionpresenter.

When I'm trying to do this at the moment, I receive an 'object reference not set to an object'. This is on the "TransitionContainer.visibility" inside the 'SwitchToTransitionMode' method from the TransitionPresenter class inside the fluidkit dll.

Anyone got an idea about how to handle 'running transition inside transitionpresenter which is located inside another transitionpresenter'??

Kr,

Dj vibri

Coordinator
Feb 20, 2010 at 4:06 AM
Edited Feb 20, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Hi DJ,

This post might help you: http://blog.pixelingene.com/?p=422

Cheers,

Pavan

Mar 2, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Hi Pavanpodila,

I've checked your blogpost and also react on that one :)

Is there any sourcecode available on this? Apparently I'm using a whole different approach for connecting my views to the transitionpresenter. I'm doing this because I want to try out the MVVM principle and thus I'm working with some datatemplates etc...

I can't get my view-class inside the transitionpresenter, where as I put my begin tag of the view-class (for ex. <myviews: ) outside the transitionpresenter I get an intellisense-dropdownbox with all my views. But inside the transitionpresenter control I can't get this working... Any thoughts on this?

Kr,