Drag & Drop for ElementFlow

Oct 1, 2008 at 1:30 AM
Thank you for the great project - one quick question - is there an easy way for the ElementFlow control to support drag & drop?  Basically, I want to be able to drop images directly on an ElementFlow control from Windows Explorer.
Thanks again,
Bob
Coordinator
Oct 1, 2008 at 4:52 PM
Edited Oct 1, 2008 at 4:52 PM
Hi Bob,
       There is no direct way to do DnD. You can try using the DragDropManager utility, also part of FluidKit. It should work for your scenario.
Oct 20, 2008 at 10:27 PM

Hi Bob,

I can share with you a rude way that I did some DnD with ElementFlow.  I'm currently on the road and I'll be back at where my code is after 10/25.  Please throw me an email if you're interested in an example.

Ricky

Oct 22, 2008 at 3:31 PM

Hey Ricky, thanks for the offer.  I think I am OK at the moment as I just put a listbox below it for dropping and it looks and works ok.

BW

Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 6:28 PM
To: bob.willer@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Drag & Drop for ElementFlow [fluidkit:36772]

Hi Bob,

I can share with you a rude way that I did some DnD with ElementFlow. I'm currently on the road and I'll be back at where my code is after 10/25. Please throw me an email if you're interested in an example.

Ricky

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (fluidkit@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email fluidkit@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 19, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Hi,

Thank you for this excellent project !

I also need to perform drag & drop operation on ElementFlow. But my need is not the same as the one describe here : I need to drag items from the ElementFlow to a panel target (Grid).

But I am not able to retrieve the dragged item in the ElementFlow (and the data object behind). Is there any way to know which ListBoxItem is being dragged ?

Thanks for you help.

Olivier.