No longer receiving OnContainerMouseLeftButtonDown event after BeginInvoke

Aug 28, 2008 at 10:26 PM
Edited Aug 28, 2008 at 10:27 PM
Good afternoon,

First of all thanks for the awesome toolkit!  That being said, I am having an issue with ElementFlow and mouse events.  I'm probably overlooking something obvious but here's my dilemma, I wanted to be able to display ElementFlow without having to wait for it to load all the images so I display it and hand off loading the images to the dispatcher.  The problem is if I use Dispatch.BeginInvoke to add images to the ObservableCollection I no longer will receive the OnContainerMouseLeftButtonDown event.  If I load the images in without using Dispatch.BeginInvoke everything works fine but ElementFlow won't display until it is done loading all the images (ie: creating all the models).  I know that there are plans for virtualization in the next release which is great because that was going to be my next step but I still need to hand off the walking of a directory to obtain the image names in order to load them as they are ready.  Has anyone else run into this problem or does anyone have a different solution that accomplishes this?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

PS: I am using the latest release of FluidKit and the official release of .NET 3.5 SP1 and VS 2008 SP1.

Thanks,
Bret