This project is read-only.

Stupid Question..

Jul 24, 2008 at 12:25 PM
I have tried everything but i must be missing something!! haha..

I am trying to compile the new source but im getting 21 errors which all seems to have to do with references..

Error    1    The property 'DragDropManager.DragSourceAdvisor' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:FluidKit.Helpers.DragDrop;assembly=FluidKit'. Line 16 Position 4.    C:\Documents and Settings\Calvin Muller\Desktop\fluidkit-14664\FluidKit\FluidKit.Showcase\DragDrop\CanvasExample\DragCanvasExample.xaml    16    4    FluidKit.Showcase

Error    2    The property 'DragDropManager.DragSourceAdvisor' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:FluidKit.Helpers.DragDrop;assembly=FluidKit'. Line 19 Position 9.    C:\Documents and Settings\Calvin Muller\Desktop\fluidkit-14664\FluidKit\FluidKit.Showcase\DragDrop\CrossApp\CrossApp.xaml    19    9    FluidKit.Showcase

Error    4    The tag 'ElementFlow' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:FluidKit.Controls;assembly=FluidKit'. Line 138 Position 7.    C:\Documents and Settings\Calvin Muller\Desktop\fluidkit-14664\FluidKit\FluidKit.Showcase\ElementFlow\Window1.xaml    138    7    FluidKit.Showcase

and these just continue.. If you could guide me i would appreciate it.. Thanks :)
Calvin Muller
Jul 24, 2008 at 4:53 PM
Hi Calvin,

I had the same issue, but the issue went away when I upgraded to .Net 3.5 sp1 Beta.  You can get the Beta at - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=8C36ACA4-E947-4760-9B05-93CAC04C6F87&displaylang=en

Hope that helps,

Ricky

Pavan,  You might want to add a Readme into the package with the requirements or what you built and tested on. ;-)
Jul 24, 2008 at 8:11 PM
Thanks for pointing that out Ricky. I have added a README to the solution